What makes New Roads “New Roads” and provides continuity for our shared vision is our diverse, progressive, unique, at times outrageous and even weird community. Support for Annual Giving affirms your commitment as a member of our community and keeps New Roads “New Roads.”
Annual Giving is our most important fundraising effort of the year. One hundred percent of the money raised through Annual Giving goes directly toward yearly operating support of the school. It provides essential funding for our talented faculty and innovative programs; it builds a vibrant community among our students, who come from so many different walks of life; and it enables us to open our arms to the community of the future, to the parents and students who have yet to benefit from the extraordinary educational experience that is New Roads.
ANNUAL GIVING DONATION NOW!
Our 2013-2014 Goal is to raise at least $1,000,000 and reach 100% participation – Please make your gift today!
What Does Annual Giving Support?
- Top-notch faculty supported by professional development and innovative curriculum resources.
- Excellent college counselors to guide students and families through the college process.
- High caliber art instruction at every grade level.
- Program upgrades like a well equipped Discovery Science Center staffed with a full time specialist.
- Middle and High School science programs partnered with NASA, UCLA and other institutions.
- Drama and writing programs that cultivate critical thinking and authentic expression at every grade level.
- Expanded digital media curriculum for High School students.
- Increased Honors Foreign Language opportunities to meet the needs of the most advanced students.
- A growing Music Program giving students experience performing at local venues.
- And more!
Affirm your connection; strengthen our community;
make your contribution today.
“Plus One Fund” – Matching Challenge
The Plus One Fund is the Alumni Association’s way of demonstrating its commitment to perpetuating New Roads’ values. By coming together to raise funds for the School’s unparalleled financial aid program we can help one more student benefit from a premiere college preparatory education.
Funds raised through the Alumni Plus One Fund support The Jonny Eliga Scholarship. The Scholarship was created in memory of New Roads’ beloved Director of Security, Jonathan Craig Eliga, affectionately known as “Jonny”, as a way for grateful Alumni to give back. Jonny devoted himself to NRS and the surrounding community. We continue to keep his spirit alive by giving another student an opportunity to receive a secure and stable high-school education.
The Alumni Association’s goals are to get 100% participation from its members and to raise $25,000 a year. Together we can change a student’s life starting today.
For more information please contact Nitin Bhatala, or 310-828-5582 ext. 336
Make a Gift Today...